Real Estate Video is quickly becoming the way in which buyers are wanting to absorb property information. It allows a buyer to gain an in depth understanding of the property’s features and surrounding area and will create an emotional attachment for the right buyer. Recent surveys have shown that listings with real estate video have up to a 400% increase in enquiry rate and can have up to a 6% increase in perceived value.
Why Real Estate Video?
With as high as 90% of buyers now coming from a digital resource, it’s imperative for agents to make sure they are highlighting their vendors properties to the best of their ability. A real estate video is an excellent way of achieving this because it gets potential buyers attention for 60 seconds, gains an emotional attachment and a better feel and understanding for the property. Below are some more fast facts on why video is an imperative tool in the marketing mix.
- Listings with real estate video have a 400% increase in enquiry rate.
- Cisco predicts by the end of 2014 90% of internet traffic will be video.
- A visitor who watched a product video is 85% more likely to make a purchase than if they hadn’t.
- With proper optimization, video increases the chance of a front page Google result by 53 X.
- 46% of people who watch an online advertisement take some form of further action.
- Using a real estate video will better conveys the key selling points of a home and the lifestyle of the area.
- Showcase your home to maximum effect.
- Why read when you can watch?